To quit smoking you should really want it. Make a list of all the reasons that you have to cut the cigarette and pick a calm and without stress day to start.
Alternatively, you could start a day you’re sick.
- Stop once and for all and not gradually.
- Get help from those close to you. you could cut it with a friend.
- Dispose of cigarettes and lighters and avoid people and places where you are tempted to smoke.
- Limit sweets, red meat, tea, coffee and alcohol, which make you crave a cigarette. Eat healthy foods and drink water.
- Undertake the exercise or hobby.
- Spend the money you would pay for cigarettes with something else that will thank you.
- Try hypnosis or acupuncture.