It is now August, the month during which most of us (or at least those who have privileges) are enjoying their holidays. Other “melt” under the sun trying to tan or sunbed lying either in the hot sand and enjoy both the sea and others “melt” the couch of their home watching the sea from the television or because they can not enjoy a close or because the winter “sinned” with their eating choices! So if you belong to those who have qualms about eating these irregularities and tummy that can be left as a memento by last winter, follow the tips given below and know you can save!
- To obtain a flat belly and get rid of excess fat, it is advisable to consume foods with a low glycemic index. These foods do not raise blood sugar levels in the blood and therefore produced more insulin, which has been blamed for the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area than is needed by the body. Such foods: cereal-pasta and wholemeal bread, brown rice, legumes, eggs, milk, bitter chocolate, apples, cherries, grapefruit, peaches, pears, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, peppers, olive oil, vinegar.
- Avoid salty foods, soft drinks and standard-processed foods and snacks.
- Eat small meals at regular intervals to check so the sugar levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of water and green tea which contains valuable catechins that boost metabolism and help reduce visceral (abdominal) fat.
- Eat always green salad with 1 tbsp olive oil and salt without which causes fluid retention and therefore swell.
- Eat foods rich in fiber that combat constipation hence the bloating.
- Avoid frequent consumption of alcohol.
Following the above tips and get active about 20 minutes a day you will see dramatic changes!