As we achieve amazing results with a good massage therapy muscle push-parts and general stress reduction, equally one should be kept from the massage to specific diseases. Below will help you decide if massage is appropriate or not.
massage can be applied very well:
- for general grip
- For muscle aches and muscle pains
- as anxiolytic blockages in the lymphatic vessels
- for constipation
- with headaches, migraines (without fever)
massage can be applied carefully:
- to treat hairy areas
- for varicose / spider veins
- for situations of distress
- for treating all
massage only after medical consent for:
- phlebitis of malignant diseases
- diseases of the heart.
Under no circumstances is the massage:
- Acute inflammation of any kind (skin, veins, kidneys, joints)
- Fresh injuries of the ligaments, tendons and muscles, slipped disk, fever.